Sign in to follow this  
danceyrselfclean_admin

Height of box images custom CSS

danceyrselfclean_admin

Ive been tweaking with custom CSS to alter the padding and other elements of my site, however one of my custom rules must have overwritten another one as the one that altered the box images has stopped working. Here is a list of my full custom CSS #branding .content-pad {padding: 7px 0 0 0px;} .inline_thumbs .fboxgraphic {float: left; padding-right: 15px; padding-top: 0;} #boxes .dcol-pad {padding: 0 0 0;} .dcol_container_5 {float: none;} #column-main .mcolumn-pad{padding-top:5px !important;} #maincontent.container.fix {margin-top: 0px;} .mcolumn-pad, .scolumn-pad {padding-top:0;} body.archive #myGallery {display: none;} body.search-results #myGallery {display:none;} #page, .canvas #page-canvas {background-attachment:fixed!important;} #sidebar1{background-color: #FFFFFF; opacity:0.93;} #sidebar-wrap{background: #FFFFFF; opacity:0.93;} .post {background-color: #FFFFFF; opacity:0.93; padding: 5px;} .fboxinfo {clear:left} I was using .fboxgraphic img {height:125px;} to alter the box image height but now it has stopped working i have taken it out. Any help on the matter would be appreciated. http://www.danceyrselfclean.com/

catrina
.inline_thumbs .fboxgraphic {float: left; padding-right: 15px; padding-top: 0;}

^ It might have something to do with this. What happens when you remove this?

Please read the docs before posting. Please do not private message me unless I ask you to.

Designer | Catrina Dulay

Founder | Catrina and Mouse

danceyrselfclean_admin

Ok cheers, removing that line ment i was able to add back in the .fboxgraphic img {height:135px;} altering the box image heights. My custom CSS now looks like thus .fboxgraphic img {height:135px;} .fpost {margin-bottom: 0.9em;} .textwidget {padding: 0 2px;} #branding .content-pad {padding: 7px 0 0 0px;} #boxes .dcol-pad {padding: 0 0 0;} .dcol_container_5 {float: none;} #column-main .mcolumn-pad{padding-top:5px !important;} #maincontent.container.fix {margin-top: 0px;} .mcolumn-pad, .scolumn-pad {padding-top: 0;} body.archive #myGallery {display: none;} body.search-results #myGallery {display:none;} #page, .canvas #page-canvas {background-attachment:fixed!important;} #sidebar1{background-color: #FFFFFF; opacity:0.93;} #sidebar-wrap{background: #FFFFFF; opacity:0.93;} .post {background-color: #FFFFFF; opacity:0.93; padding: 5px;} .fboxinfo {clear:left} However i now want to add in this line #column-main .mcolumn-pad { padding-top: 0 !important; } to make the sidebar and the main content aligned. But for some reason adding it to the custom CSS doesnt make any changes, despite it working on firebug

danceyrselfclean_admin

Ok never mind, i changed .mcolumn-pad, .scolumn-pad {padding-top:0;} to .mcolumn-pad, .scolumn-pad {padding-top: 5px;} so the sidebar moved down to be inline with the main content