Sign in to follow this  
dmillbank

List of hooks

dmillbank

When I go to Dashboard > Platform Pro > Settings > Template Setup > Site Header Template Sections and click on the down arrow for Advanced Setup a list of hooks are presented and at the bottom of the list it says (View template for additional hooks & filters). Could somebody please direct me to what template that last sentence is referring to? It would be great to have a reference sheet for all the hooks that are available.

dmillbank

Simon, you're the man. ;) Thanks!

jane_l

Is there a hook to place something inside the comment loop? I'm trying to add this php code:

<?php if ( class_exists( 'WPEditableComments' ) ) { WPEditableComments::edit('Edit'); } ?>

<?php if ( class_exists( 'WPEditableComments' ) ) { WPEditableComments::delete('Delete'); } ?>

but using the following results in the Edit comments function showing up after the comment input box, not inside the comment. Thanks.
add_action('pagelines_inside_bottom_pl_comments','edit_comments');

function edit_comments() {

?>

<?php if ( class_exists( 'WPEditableComments' ) ) { WPEditableComments::edit('Edit'); } ?>

<?php if ( class_exists( 'WPEditableComments' ) ) { WPEditableComments::delete('Delete'); } ?>

<?php }