Sign in to follow this  
buddhistwhatson

Facebook like for dummies and wysiwyg fields

buddhistwhatson

Hi, I am using "Facebook like for dummies" and have set it to appear on every post. On my classes page, i have used template.postloop file to arrange the fields on the pages. ( a few of these fields are wysyiwyg fields) But FB Like 4 Dummies puts a fb like button after each </p> marker (at the end of the wysiwyg field), so there are multiple buttons on the page. Is there anything i can do so the button only appears once? page is http://www dot buddhistwhatson dot com/featured-classes/just-easy-mediaton/ Thank you

Kate

Hi Rodney, When you say you've set it to appear on every post, is that just via the plugin settings? Or did you manually insert the code?

buddhistwhatson

Hi Kate; I set it via the plugin settings to appear on every post. It just that on the classes pages, it appears after every </p> code. Thanks

buddhistwhatson

Hi; I tried another plugin, and it does the same thing. But it gives me the option to insert the code <?php if(function_exists("wpfblike")) echo wpfblike(); ?> into the template instead of using the plugin settings. Can you please tell me where to place this code in the template.postloop file where it will appear at the end of the post, even if i have multiple </p> 's in that post? Thanks

timlinson

I would put it after this line: `pagelines_register_hook( 'pagelines_loop_after_post_content', 'theloop' ); // Hook` You can experiment if that's not the exact spot you want.

buddhistwhatson

That did it, you are great. Thank you.