Sign in to follow this  
Jenny

Client Use?

Jenny

I have purchased PlatformPro previously but I have a question that I can't find answered anywhere in the docs or forum. Am I allowed to install PlatforPro on a client blog or is my purchase only for use on my blogs? Thanks!

Jenny :: Web designer at Simple Mama (follow me at @simplemamacom)

Check out Share Me, a social sharing add-on for DMS that is super simple to set up.

cmunns

The Dev version is for client use, the Pro is for personal use. Depends on your version...you can also upgrade from LaunchPad if needed.

Jenny

Okay, if I understand correctly, I can upgrade from Pro to Dev, then I can design and use Platform Pro on client sites. I'm only asking because I don't want to do anything illegal or violate any terms. :) And the only difference for the next levels (subscribe w/monthly fee) is that I have access to ALL themes with ALL updates, right? Thank you!

Check out Share Me, a social sharing add-on for DMS that is super simple to set up.

Jenny

Oh and will I have to download any additional files when I upgrade to the Developer version? Thanks again!

timlinson
Okay, if I understand correctly, I can upgrade from Pro to Dev, then I can design and use Platform Pro on client sites.
Correct.
And the only difference for the next levels (subscribe w/monthly fee) is that I have access to ALL themes with ALL updates, right?
Double check with hello@pagelines.com for sales specifics. I know you get all updates, but I'm not sure which themes are bundled with which tiers.
Oh and will I have to download any additional files when I upgrade to the Developer version?
The dev version comes with some extra downloads and the leaf removed, but you don't need to download them if you don't need them (forum addon and theme vector images)