Sign in to follow this  
aemillerco

Problems after moving wordpress / platform pro to a new directory

aemillerco

I feel like a real idiot tonight. I have launched about 20 wordpress sites and I always start out in a /dev directory and later move the site into the main directory. Tonight i tried to move my first platform pro site and everything fell apart. I did what I always do... login and change the url's in the admin, move the files and log back in at the new location. BUT... all I am getting is a white page after all of that. Am I missing something? I am getting the following errors in my php error logs but I have NO idea where /dev is still stored. It's not anywhere in the DB or in any files that I have seen: ` [20-Jun-2011 20:53:22] PHP Warning: require_once(/mnt/target06/338528/349839/www.mysite.com/web/content//mnt/target06/338528/349839/www.mysite.com/web/content/wp-settings.php) [function.require-once]: failed to open stream: No such file or directory in /mnt/target06/338528/349839/www.mysite.com/web/content/wp-config.php on line 90 [20-Jun-2011 20:53:22] PHP Fatal error: require_once() [function.require]: Failed opening required '/mnt/target06/338528/349839/www.mysite.com/web/content//mnt/target06/338528/349839/www.mysite.com/web/content/wp-settings.php' (include_path='.:/usr/share/pear') in /mnt/target06/338528/349839/www.mysite.com/web/content/wp-config.php on line 90 `

aemillerco

Disregard... after many changes, and now copying the NEW errors into this post, I found the problem. Thanks anyway!