Sign in to follow this  
iversemedia

Need Help getting Platform up and running

iversemedia

I have all plugins installed. I am on Wordpress 3.1.3 - I have installed Platform Pro and Platform Base - activated Base and I get the following -- Warning: Invalid argument supplied for foreach() in /home/comicspl/public_html/wp-content/themes/platformpro/includes/class.layout.php on line 187 Issue setting layout a Fatal error: Cannot use string offset as an array in /home/comicspl/public_html/wp-content/themes/platformpro/includes/library.functions.php on line 220

cmunns

can you access your wp-admin at all?

cmaynor
does any of these post I have found have a answer to this question PLEASE PLEASE be the responsible and provide the solution..I have exported sql database import to new host and get the exact error. I have tried all the options I know as a wordpress developer to no avail. it has something to do with not exporting the settings but I figured the entire database would have all the anyway?

cmaynor
by the way if I change the current_theme to twentyten in the database it comes up and I can get into the dashboard but once I select the either base or pro same problem

Danny
Hi Cmaynor, Can you post the error you're getting please, when either Base or Pro is enabled?

Please search our forums, before posting!