Sign in to follow this  
parkandstay

Home button / Delete Meny at footer / Disable comments on all pages

parkandstay

Hi, My first post here, I try to make a clean homepage for my new company and purchased IblogPro4. It is quit easy but still I have some issues/problems. 1. I want to delete the meny in the "footer" or below the standard pages, I just want to have the "buttons" on the top, I dont use footer, I might want a "Copyright xxx xxxx" text in footer, but thats all. 2.The "house/home" button, can I get a "standard" side and how do I choose wich of the pages that should be at the home button? 3. I want to delete/disable the function to be able to leave comments, how do I do that? On all pages... 4. How do I "organise" the meny on top, so I get the links in right order, for example if the pages/buttons where called 1, 2, 3 it is now like 3,1,2 where do I set this? Hard to explain, I hope you get it :) Looking forward for your kindly help! Best regards Mats Sweden

catrina
1. I want to delete the meny in the "footer" or below the standard pages, I just want to have the "buttons" on the top, I dont use footer, I might want a "Copyright xxx xxxx" text in footer, but thats all.
Do you want to get rid of all columns except for the area to put copyright info?
2.The "house/home" button, can I get a "standard" side and how do I choose wich of the pages that should be at the home button?
The home icon inside the menu is 26px by 24px. You can choose which page can be the home page by going to Settings > Reading and setting any page you want as the static page (the pages need to already exist, though).
3. I want to delete/disable the function to be able to leave comments, how do I do that? On all pages..
In the page editor for each page, uncheck "Allow Comments" in the Discussion section below the text editor.
4. How do I "organise" the meny on top, so I get the links in right order, for example if the pages/buttons where called 1, 2, 3 it is now like 3,1,2 where do I set this?
You can use Custom Menus to manually set the order of the pages.

Please read the docs before posting. Please do not private message me unless I ask you to.

Designer | Catrina Dulay

Founder | Catrina and Mouse