Sign in to follow this  
laurenp

Affiliate Program Confusion

laurenp

Hi, Ok first up I love using Platform Pro - i am very happy with the product. I wanted to use it more so thought the affiliate program was the way to go. However when I clicked on the "join" link I went to share a sale (which I have now found through your forum to be redundant). I went through the whole process before it errored with no explanation. So then I clicked on the "learn more" link which took me through to Impact Radius, all good - got the email saying pagelines needed to approve me first. Heard nothing so logged in and appears I'm ok. Then I went to setup my bank details and discovered that the $35 international processing fee completely negates the 33% I'd get back on the purchase of the standard platform pro (which most of my clients would go for). So my point is: 1. Please make sure you have the correct links on your site and maybe provide a bit more info on what happens after you sign up. This would have saved me alot of time. 2. Consider your international clients - is there some way you can make this a more accessible/rewarding system for those not in the US? Cheers, Lauren

timlinson

Hi Lauren, go ahead and shoot an email to hello@pagelines.com They're better equipped for the non-tech issues like this.

laurenp

Thanks Tim - I wasn't sure where best to put my query as I wondered if it had affected others aswell.

wonderwoman

Any resolution to this? Am going through the same process and issues...

laurenp

Hi there - I emailed pagelines with details of the location of the incorrect link so hopefully they have corrected it now. As far as the amount you get back being negated by the processing fee, pagelines have advised to take that up with impact radius directly. I just basically set it so that payments only come through when they reach a total of $150 or similar so I don't get hit with the processing fee each time. You basically will need to make a few purchases before you see any return. Hope that helps, Lauren

wonderwoman

Rather short-sighted of Pagelines...hope they realise eventually they're a global company not a US company!

wonderwoman

For all the international affiliates (or considering it), good news. I took my case to impact radius and received a positive response on reviewing their pricing policy for all of us. "...In the meantime, we will look into lowering the fee for the international partners..." It's worth speaking up to both pagelines and impact radius. Liz Crawford at Impact Radius is who I've been corresponding with through their helpdesk. Do yourself a favour and state your case! I didn't expect this result, but delighted that I did. I hope my situation helps all of you! Now off to make some sales!