Sign in to follow this  
Michael_J

Trouble resizing the Main Content Area

Michael_J

I'm sure this is just me. I would like to re-size the main content area to 800 pixels. As you can see from the site, the content area is about 940 pixels. I am using the Default Template. In Platform Pro -> Settings -> Layout Manager -> Default Layout Mode is set to No Columns and Configure Layout Dimensions is set to 800 pixels. Site: www.Qamera.com Page with Text: http://www.qamera.com/about/ Thanks in advance...

timlinson

Even on your home page, this rule is setting the width to 960px: ` .fullwidth #pagelines_content #column-wrap, .fullwidth #buddypress-page #container { width: 960px; } ` It's just not as obvious because there's not as much text (you can still see a horizontal rule near the bottom extend out to the right. Try resetting the layout in the Layout Editor tab.

Michael_J

I did reset in Layout Editor tab. I set it to 800. Maybe my post was not clear about that? That's why I am confused.

catrina

Hm, I don't think you're the only one running into problems with the Layout Editor width not adjusting correctly. Which version of PlatformPro are you using?

Please read the docs before posting. Please do not private message me unless I ask you to.

Designer | Catrina Dulay

Founder | Catrina and Mouse

Michael_J

Base is 1.0.4, Pro is 1.2.2

catrina

Can you try upgrading to the latest version (downloadable from your Launchpad) to see if Layout Editor works properly?

Please read the docs before posting. Please do not private message me unless I ask you to.

Designer | Catrina Dulay

Founder | Catrina and Mouse