Sign in to follow this  
cemyk

Making blog posts that look like Banners

cemyk

Hi, Apologies if I am missing the obvious! I am trying to make my fullwidth blog posts look a little like banners. I want my images to align to the left and have text appear on the right at a fixed distance from the image. Normally this works fine by adding text after a left aligned image. However in instances where there text runs lower than the image, being left aligned, it wraps back under the image. Is there a simple way to stop it wrapping, and continue as if the picture is still forcing it further right? Creating banners & sets for each and every post seems a little long winded. Perhaps another way to put this is I would like my full width post to behave as if it has two columns, the left for image (say 600px), the right for text (say 300px). Thanks in advance

cmunns

Do you have a link to the site?

catrina

It might be possible with CSS (for styling and width adjustment purposes), but you'd also have to make some customizations in files to accomplish the appearance.

Please read the docs before posting. Please do not private message me unless I ask you to.

Designer | Catrina Dulay

Founder | Catrina and Mouse