Sign in to follow this  
rholm

Feature Image Image Truncated at Bottom

rholm

My images in the feature image rotation are being truncated in the rotation, but if I open the image in a new tab, they display correctly. I think that this is because there is too much space in the margin above the image. I had this issue with a previous site and had figured it out and felt very clever about doing it... However, I didn't document it. The older site where I got everything working fine is www.caribbeanconsulting.com The new site that I can not get to display without the awkward spacing and truncated image is www.avenidadelasartes.com (some sample images are loaded to show the problem). I copies my Custom CSS from the earlier site that works over to the new site... but no change... so it must be somewhere other than the CSS, but I can't figure it out. Has anyone else had this issue that can point me in the right direction? Thanks!

cmunns

There is some spacing on media side, yes...but it doesn't matter because you resize the feature slider in the global feature settings that you should use instead.

rholm

I've resized and it doen't help... the space at the top of the image area remains and the image is always truncated. The caribbeanconsulting.com site is fine, but when I copy the same css custom code into the new site, it doesn't have the same effect. I'm going through now to see if maybe a div or class name has changed in the newer version.

rholm

Nothing seemed to help, so I made some crazy changes to custom css and nothing changed no matter what I changed or removed. Problem seems to be that the custom css wasn't updating. Solved the problem by activating the default theme and then reactivating platform pro. As soon as the theme was reactivated, the custom changes showed up and everything is OK.