Sign in to follow this  
chules

Platform Pro Styled Login

chules

I am working on my site at www.markorciuoli.com and have wordpress, buddypress and bbpress working correctly. I wish to know how to create a themed login page. Currently the site just uses the default wordpress login page with styling completely different from Platform Pro. Does anyone have some advice for changing this to match the theme, get rid of the default wordpress logo, etc. Thank you - Mark

Simon

Its pretty easy and well documented on the web... you will need to style it first using firebug, and end up with a css file and a new logo... now we inject your new css and logo into the form..from platformbase functions.php of course where else? ` function my_custom_login() { echo ''; } add_action('login_head', 'my_custom_login'); ` create your css file `custom-login.css` and put it in platformbase with your logo image your-logo-name.gif for example. in the css file you will need at least: ` h1 a { background:url("your-logo-name.gif") no-repeat scroll center top transparent; } ` That changes the logo only, the rest of the css is up to you! Good luck!

chules

Thank you!! It worked great Mark