Sign in to follow this  
nfp1900

Exact platform Pro header size

nfp1900

I have been trying to find out what the exact header size is in PP - I checked with firebug and there is some padding to the left and right but not to the top. I want to be able to create a seamless header graphic with the same colour as the background image. I found various bits of CSS posted mostly to do with alignment to the left but I haven't found anything that tackles this directly. Thanks

catrina

Which blog layout mode are you using? Also, you can check in the Layout Editor (under the theme settings).

Please read the docs before posting. Please do not private message me unless I ask you to.

Designer | Catrina Dulay

Founder | Catrina and Mouse

nfp1900

Hi Catrina I have experimented with the full width design with canvas as this appears to be the only style which allows you to select a difference page background (canvas) colour. However, it doesn't appear to be possible to select a different colour for the header? In the layout editor it specifies a default width of 960px however there is no reference to the height or exact width of the header. Perhaps it isn't recommended to use a full width graphic at all? If this is the case I can find a workaround but it would be useful to have your opinion. Thanks N

Kate

Hi Nicholas, You can add images, change color, and modify height/width via custom CSS.

nfp1900

Hi Kate Do you (or other moderators) supply the custom CSS if I post the URL of a specific issue that I'm trying to fix? Thanks Nick

catrina

If you post a link, we can give you can example of some custom CSS to use based on what you're looking for.

Please read the docs before posting. Please do not private message me unless I ask you to.

Designer | Catrina Dulay

Founder | Catrina and Mouse