Sign in to follow this  
penny772

Nav not in sync different backgrounds please help

penny772

here is the code so far and i would like to keep it like the menu and the submenu for the gallery pages. When you get to the beverley skurulis pages they have a background which i would like to make the same as the gallery and ints submenu here is my code: body{ } .sf-menu li, #primary-nav ul.sf-menu a:focus {background:transparent!important;}, .sf-menu a:hover, .sf-menu a:active #menu-main div.main-nav li.menu-item{ margin: 5px 10px; -moz-border-radius: 6px; -khtml-border-radius: 6px; -webkit-border-radius: 6px; border-radius: 6px; } ul.sub-menu li.menu-item {margin: 5px 10px; -moz-border-radius: 6px; -khtml-border-radius: 6px; -webkit-border-radius: 6px; border-radius: 6px;} #branding {padding-left:0px;margin-top:10px;margin-right:10px;} #pl_prints{border*#000000*} #pl_jewellery{border:#C0C0C0} #boxes h3 {text-align:center;} #soapbox .dcol-pad{border:0px solid #put custom color in here;} #soapbox {border:0px; color:#FFFFFF;} #cred{display:none;} <!-- this takes the pagelines color away--> .page-id-84 .eStore-fancy3 { border: 2px solid; padding: 20px; color: #C0C0C0;} #page-canvas{ -webkit-border-radius:10px; -moz-border-radius:10px; } hr { border-color: transparent; } .post.fpost .entry, #soapbox .fboxinfo, #feature-footer.nonav { border-top: 0px solid #FFFFFF; } Thanks yet again you guys are legends.

penny772

It actually changes depending on which page you start on also. I just want transparent submenus

cmunns

submenus will have to be explicit.. `#menu-main ul.main-nav ul.sub-menu li a {background:transparent;}` THat may work but I need a link to be sure.