Sign in to follow this  
mpdstudios

Background Image for Navigation other issues

mpdstudios

Hi there, 1. I'm attempting to place a background image behind the navigation area defined in the template. I've attempted to use the Advanced Setup area in the Navigation Section without success. 2. Also need to remove the thin 1px line that appears under the Navigation section. 3. Lastly, is it possible to place the Twitter / Facebook icons in the Footer instead of the header? If so, how?

catrina
1. I'm attempting to place a background image behind the navigation area defined in the template.
If you're trying to place a background image behind the navigation area, I'm quite sure you can do it with CSS unless I'm not understanding what exactly you're trying to accomplish. Are you trying to add a background image to the navigation bar itself?
2. Also need to remove the thin 1px line that appears under the Navigation section.
Remove that line by adding this to your Custom CSS area:
#nav_row {border-bottom: 0px;}

3. Lastly, is it possible to place the Twitter / Facebook icons in the Footer instead of the header? If so, how?
It's possible with a hook that you can implement in the functions.php file. You can read more about hook implementation here: http://www.pagelines.com/docs/base-child-theme (this approach is also ideal for other customizations)

Please read the docs before posting. Please do not private message me unless I ask you to.

Designer | Catrina Dulay

Founder | Catrina and Mouse