Sign in to follow this  
jayswat

Posts Page | Seperate Features and Remove Boxes From Meta

jayswat
http://airconditioninghoustonhvac.com/air-wise-tips/ We set this page as our static Posts page. How can I set a Feature slider that is specific to only blog posts pages? (We want a "Main Features" for all regular pages but then have a "Posts Features" for post pages) Also how can I remove the boxes from the meta on my post page and single posts? Our boxes look fine on the homepage but I do not have the same options for posts.

catrina

To place the feature slider in specific pages, you'll need to check and make sure it's not being placed in Site Header (in Settings > Template Setup). If it's showing up on all pages, then that means the slider is being enabled all over the site because the header displays on every page. To remove the boxes on the posts page and single posts, go to Template Setup and also make sure those boxes are not being turned on in the Site Header, Posts Page, and Single Post Page templates.

Please read the docs before posting. Please do not private message me unless I ask you to.

Designer | Catrina Dulay

Founder | Catrina and Mouse

jayswat

Ahhhhhhh Thank you Catrina!