Sign in to follow this  
dynamitedave08

Header background not changing color...

dynamitedave08

I changed the color in the header background to a different color using the "stationpro options" under "display options" and it will not change color and stays grey... please help!!

Andrew

Sure, Can you provide a live link? Did you see the option to set this on individual pages?

dynamitedave08

the website is www.djvictorvargas.com/newsite it is the index page so dont have a setting to change it like the individual pages...

cmunns

The background header is actually an image placed on the background of the div `#site` You can add the bg-yellow to all the pages if you like by manually changing the css for that rule so it displays on all pages.

dynamitedave08

thank you... but how do you do that? i looked in the css for a div #site ... i did not find any with a image associated to it

cmunns

sorry my mistake. It's actually a class assigned to the #site div called .bgyellow If you want all the pages to be yellow then you could just add the .bgyellow class to the #site div in the header.php and erase all the php that is currently controlling the color options for class

dynamitedave08

i dont want the page headers yellow.... and i have no clue what php is currently controlling the color option so can you be more specific please.... I have made the "about" page look like i want the homepage to look like but seems the mainpage option is broke when i choose a different color... just want to know how to fix it or make it no header color... thank you!

cmunns

Well I just checked the StationPro options and you should be able to just edit the page you want changed by selecting the color here: Screen-shot-2010-04-16-at-8.19.28-AM.jpg Are you not getting this option?