Sign in to follow this  
cefisher

Why does this keep happening?

cefisher

When I go to my site sometimes I get this: htrmB.png (which is wrong) and then I refresh the page a couplet of times and I will get this: ucZSD.png Which is the correct way the page should display. When the page loads wrong, the side bar goes below the content are and the black footer comes up and goes around the morefoot area. This happens on Safari, Firefox and iOS browsers. I have not checked chrome or IE. PLEASE help me get this ironed out quickly. Thanks

cefisher

Ok... I got pretty frustrated with the situation so I hired a wordpress technical support company to fix the problem. They spend several hours working on the issue above- and then told me that it is completely theme related. They suggestested I reach out to the theme developers for support. They did determine the issue only happens in safari and iOS browsers. I don't know what to do to fix the problem. Someone please help. Here is the link: Link

cefisher

I dont know what markup errors are...or how to fix them. I haven't changed any of the code? What should I do?

Simon

Take this line for example: `

Dr. Jack Fisher will come speak to your group on TAD mechanics, complications and the philosophy of tooth movement. Submit Form

` You have an unclosed a tag.. before the `` there should be ``

cefisher

Ok... but I don't understand. I have not directly edited any code. Only using the built in editor. I don't event know what tags are. What is the best way for me to get this fixed?

cefisher

It's weird because when I use safari...if I refresh the page 10 times or so...it will finally load correctly

timlinson

Your content has a "Submit Form" link. If you didn't add it, someone else did. Post the exact contents of that page's content editor field.