Sign in to follow this  
swedeboy

Problem saving settings

swedeboy

Hello, Just purchased the iBlogPro Theme, but when i try to save the settings I get the following error message Direct Access to this location is not allowed. I'm using WordPress MU for Joomla version 2.8.6. What can be the problem here? Hope someone can help me solve this. Thanks Anders

Andrew

I haven't seen that error before... Probably related to the WPMU/Joomla thing... Are you logged in as an administrator?

swedeboy

Thanks for your reply arpowers. I have solved the Direct Access to this location is not allowed issue now. That was folder permissions. But I still can't save the template settings I have done. Tried to disable plugins to see if that help, but when I click on the save settings button it take me to the website and not back to joomla admin. Are you logged in as an administrator? Yes I am. This template seems to work with with Joomla and WPMU. It's only the settings that I have problem with.

cmunns

Have you searched wordpress forums for similar problems? Can you save all options except for template file changes?

swedeboy
Have you searched wordpress forums for similar problems?
No I have not searched wordpress forums for similar problems
Can you save all options except for template file changes?
Yes I can save all other options except for the template file changes

Andrew

are you trying to edit the template files or just change the options? Its really tough for us to help debug this; as we haven't used anything like your system as you have it...

swedeboy
are you trying to edit the template files or just change the options?
I'm just trying to change the options for the template
Its really tough for us to help debug this; as we haven't used anything like your system as you have it...
I totally understand that. It's my mistake because I should have asked if this template was compatible with Joomla/WPMU or not before I bought it.

Andrew

well we really want to help; and don't want to leave you out in the cold.. its just hard without a similar setup.