Sign in to follow this  
thecat

black bars

thecat

Hello everyone, I remove the black bars at the top and bottom of the page. Apparently firebug says: html { margin-top: 28px! important; } Is this possible?

Kate

Hello, You want to remove the bars? Do you have a link to your site, please?

thecat

Hello Kate, yes I want to remove the black bars above "pageslines features" and at the bottom. Not my site is offline, I work on a test server only locally ... Thanks

thecat

nobody knows how to solve this problem, I'm sure there are harder. In any case, if already asked, so thank you for the link. Thank you

cmunns

It all dependson your setup but likely you just need to set the body background color to the same as everything else...in design control it will be black by default.

thecat

Hello Adam, It solves my problem, but not completely. I'm left with a hole of 28 pixels between the top and my banner. Anyway thank you for your answer.

Kate

Hi Peter, Once you get the site on a server where we can view us, please feel free to post back with the link.

studio8c

@peter whats the size of you header/ banner image?

thecat

Hello, Finally, I will not change, the solution provided by Adam appropriate. Thank you for your help But do not worry, I have more questions so I'll open other topics ;-)