Sign in to follow this  
danceyrselfclean_admin

Dynamic Content Gallery home page only problem

danceyrselfclean_admin

Im trying to set up dynamic content gallery plugin so that it only shows up on my home page. I have selected the home page only option under the load scripts option the plugin offers. However while it shows up on my home page it also shows up in every other category page i have set up. It shows up in all the other category pages but not correctly as it will only show the image and not function properly with JavaScript. In order to create a homepage that will display all my posts and act as an actual homepage i have had to create a custom link and set that as my homepage. This has meant that i cannot select the plugin option of specifying particular pages for it to show on. However i still think the homepage only option should suffice. Any assistance to only get this plugin to show up on the home page would be appreciated. http://www.danceyrselfclean.com/

catrina

You can try to hide instances of the slideshow on specific pages by using CSS and page IDs. Example:

body.archive #myGallery {display: none;}

Please read the docs before posting. Please do not private message me unless I ask you to.

Designer | Catrina Dulay

Founder | Catrina and Mouse

danceyrselfclean_admin

Thanks