Sign in to follow this  
malcfinch

Cforms Javascript Date issue

malcfinch

Hi I've added a form to my site - http://www.imdi.co.uk/prices/request-an-appointment/ I have enabled the javascript date picker option in the global settings for the plugin, however it doesn't appear. I've checked the plugin homepage which is saying it's a problem with te template. Any ideas ? cheers malc

cmunns

It does appear, but it's loading to the bottom left...and I don't see any js errors so it seems as if that is the desired action

malcfinch

Hi Any ideas on how to move from the bottom left ? cheers malc

Kate

Hi Malc, This should get you on the right track:

#li-3-3{position:relative;}
	#li-3-3 label{margin-bottom:25px;}
	#li-3-3 .dp-choose-date{position:absolute;top:25px;left:0px;}

You can add that to Settings->Custom Code->CSS.

malcfinch

Hi Kate Thanks for the reply...tried that, didn't change anything. cheers malc

cmunns

The issue is likely that you have cforms default styling disabled...and the PP style for it doesn't have anything applied for the #dp-popup container that the datepicker uses....try to reference the styles from cforms style folder and add it in. I found this in the calendar.css of cforms ` table.jCalendar { border: 1px solid #666; background: #aaa; border-collapse: separate; border-spacing: 2px; } table.jCalendar th { background: #444; color: #fff; font-weight: bold; padding: 3px 5px; } table.jCalendar td { background: #f0f0f0; color: #000; padding: 3px 5px; text-align: center; } table.jCalendar td.other-month { background: #ddd; color: #aaa; } table.jCalendar td.today { background: #666; color: #fff; } table.jCalendar td.selected { background: #f66; color: #fff; } table.jCalendar td.selected:hover { background: #f33; color: #fff; } table.jCalendar td:hover, table.jCalendar td.dp-hover { background: #fff; color: #000; } table.jCalendar td.disabled, table.jCalendar td.disabled:hover { background: #bbb; color: #888; } /* For the popup */ div.dp-popup { position: relative; background: #d6eafe; font-size: 10px; font-family: arial, sans-serif; padding: 2px; width: auto; line-height: 1.2em; } div#dp-popup { position: absolute; z-index: 199; border:2px solid #c2e0f8; } div.dp-popup h2 { font-size: 12px; text-align: center; margin: 3px 0pt 4px; padding: 0; } a#dp-close { font-size: 11px; padding: 4px 0; text-align: center; display: block; } a#dp-close:hover { text-decoration: underline; } div.dp-popup a { color: #000; text-decoration: none; padding: 3px 2px 0; } div.dp-popup div.dp-nav-prev { position: absolute; top: 2px; left: 4px; width: 100px; } div.dp-popup div.dp-nav-prev a { float: left; } /* Opera needs the rules to be this specific otherwise it doesn't change the cursor back to pointer after you have disabled and re-enabled a link */ div.dp-popup div.dp-nav-prev a, div.dp-popup div.dp-nav-next a { cursor: pointer; } div.dp-popup div.dp-nav-prev a.disabled, div.dp-popup div.dp-nav-next a.disabled { cursor: default; } div.dp-popup div.dp-nav-next { position: absolute; top: 2px; right: 4px; width: 100px; } div.dp-popup div.dp-nav-next a { float: right; } div.dp-popup a.disabled { cursor: default; color: #aaa; } div.dp-popup td { cursor: pointer; } div.dp-popup td.disabled { cursor: default; } `

malcfinch

Excellent, that did the trick...will this now get added to the next PP update ? Many thanks malc