Sign in to follow this  
mzimbeck

Reducing the height of the Features slider?

mzimbeck

Hi everyone, I've been using and loving the Pro version of this theme for more than 6 months and the forum has provided plenty of assistance - thanks to everyone who has shared their insight on this board. I'm having trouble reducing the size (height) of my features slider on http://parisbymouth.com/ In the past, I was able to adjust the height by going into Features Settings/Feature Area Height and increasing or decreasing the number of pixels. Today, no matter what number I input (I've gone as low as 100 and as high as 1000 just to test), the size of the slider remains the same. Oddly, the first time I reduced the height, I was able to reduce the height of the actual image but not the slider itself (just created empty black space between the bottom of the reduced image and the border of the features slider). But after that initial change I can't get either the image or the slider box itself to change size. I also tried pasting some custom code, as recommended in a different forum topic, but nothing changed the size. I feel like there's probably an easy fix for this that I'm overlooking - does anyone have any advice? Thanks, Meg

Kate

Hi Meg, I just took a look, and it seems you've successfully resized the feature. If that's not correct, and you need additional help, please feel free to let us know.