Sign in to follow this  
giannibaccega

Missing Older Entries

giannibaccega

Hi everyone, i'm just started to use the Pagelines Platform and I find it awesome! I've got just one little problem... I've got two sites in a network, www.giannibaccega.com and www.giannibaccega.com/portfolio. As you can see, in the portfolio site is missing the Older Entries link at the end of the page. How do I insert it? thanks! Filippo Guerra

giannibaccega

PS: is there a way to set the height of the footer? right now it takes like 40% of the Home, I want to reduce the size of it. another thing, how can I hide the post title? both in the single post page and in the default page. thanks

Kate

Hi Filippo, For the "Older Entries": Settings->Template Setup->Posts Page Content Area. Make sure "Pagination" is dragged from the right column to the left. If it's not already, then please do so. Save the settings. For title: In Custom Code->CSS place this code:

.entry-title{display:none;}

giannibaccega

thanks Kate! everything's fine, I'm just looking for a way to reduce the footer on the main page... always CSS?

Kate

Hi Gianni, If there's currently no content in the footer, then yes, the next step would be to modify the CSS. Do you want it to completely disappear? If so, you could use:

#footer{display:none;}

giannibaccega

as you can see on my site, www.giannibaccega.com, on the homepage the footer take about 40% of the page, but there's content in it. I just want to make it tall like to the content.

Kate

Hi Gianni, I'm sorry... I'm not even seeing a footer there.