Sign in to follow this  
corbett

Display boxes within content area

corbett

Hello, I would like to display a boxes section within the main content column. How can I do this either through the built-in interface, or by adding a function to the child theme? I would also like to display a carousel section within the main content column as well. I'm using Platform Pro Thanks, -Corbett

Kate

Hi Corbett, Have you tried experimenting with PlatformPro->Settings->Template Setup?

corbett

Yes, absolutely. I've tried everything I can think of within the templates settings and Boxes settings. The issue is that the "boxes" section takes the full-width of the page, and will only appear either above or below the main content (including sidebar). I would like it to appear within the main content (adjacent to the sidebar). How can I accomplish this? Thanks

catrina

In Template Setup, the boxes can't be added inside the main content area. They can either go above or below it. If you want, you can use HTML to accomplish the look of a box so that it can be put inside the page editor and displayed within the main content.

Please read the docs before posting. Please do not private message me unless I ask you to.

Designer | Catrina Dulay

Founder | Catrina and Mouse

corbett

Thanks Catrina, I ended up using CSS to float the boxes and carousels next to the sidebar. It'll work like this fine I think.

ah2evoxy82raqhs
Corbett, would you please post the CSS code you used to accomplish this? Thanks, John