Sign in to follow this  
tforasiepi

Platform Pro Settings Not Paging

tforasiepi

The Platform Pro Settings page is typically controlled by the menu to the left and it starts out this way, however it seems to change to a continuous listing of options after added plugins and CSS. Can anyone help? CSS: ` html { margin-top: 0px !important; } /* NAVIGATION BAR WIDTH, PADDING CONTROLS */ #primary-nav ul.main-nav { width: 1024px; } .main_nav li a { padding: 4px 8px; } ul.sf-menu li a { padding: 10px 8px; } body { padding-top: 0px; } #branding .content-pad, #branding .branding_wrap {padding:0;} .fixed_width #branding .content-pad { padding: 0px 0px 0px 0px } .scolumn-pad { padding: 1em 2.7em; } /* REMOVES ANY LINES UNDER THE WIDGET TITLES */ .widget-title { border-bottom: 0px solid #E9E9E9; } /* ALIGN ALL OF THE ELEMENTS BELOW TO THE TOP MOST AREA OF THAT SECTION */ html, body, div, span, applet, object, iframe, h1, h2, h3, h4, h5, h6, p, blockquote, pre, a, abbr, acronym, address, big, cite, code, del, dfn, em, font, img, ins, kbd, q, s, samp, small, strike, strong, sub, sup, tt, var, b, u, i, center, dl, dt, dd, ol, ul, li, fieldset, form, label, legend, table, caption, tbody, tfoot, thead, tr, th, td { vertical-align: top; } /* TEXT SPACING BETWEEN LINES */ .fpost .post-excerpt, .fpost .entry_content { font-size: 1.1em; line-height: 1.2em; } `

kastelic

Strange, so you see all your settings for in one huge page (Global Options, Welcome page, Design Control etc)? Could you post a screenshot of this? None of your CSS is going to affect anything in this way, this would have to be a plugin conflict or something more serious.

tforasiepi

Hi, Thanks for the input, I wonder if anyone else has reported this event? If it is attributed to a plugin, are any of these throwing up red flags for you? Events Manager Extended, Breadcrumb NavXT, Form Manager, xtree, Jetpack by WordPress.com, Cincopa's media player, VideoJS Pro, VideoJS - HTML5 Video Player for WordPress, YT Tree Menu. I tried the screen capture idea, but the image would have been 22,000 pixels high....:)

cmunns

you have a js plugin conflict. Disable plugin one by one.

tforasiepi

Good call... yes. The VideoJS Pro was causing the page settings to run together. I had the VideoJS Pro and the VideoJS - HTML5 Video Player for WordPress Plugins active. When I deactivated the VideoJS Pro Plugin the issue went away and my videos still play. Thanks, is is now working. -Taama