Sign in to follow this  
glynt

rounded corners on feature

glynt

Hi all, I know there are a few posts about this, but I can't find one that seems to answer the question (at least not in terms that I can understand!) I have got it into my head that I want to try rounded corners on my feature slider, ideally by inserting custom css. Anyone know how to do it? www.in-focus-marketing.net & Platform pro Thanks,

catrina

If you're going to be using background images in your feature slides, the images themselves need to have rounded corners added to them. Are you comfortable with image editing programs?

Please read the docs before posting. Please do not private message me unless I ask you to.

Designer | Catrina Dulay

Founder | Catrina and Mouse

glynt

Hi Catrina, Yes, that's easy for me... it's all this coding stuff that I can't do!!

catrina

You can create the rounded corners in Photoshop and then re-upload your feature background images.

Please read the docs before posting. Please do not private message me unless I ask you to.

Designer | Catrina Dulay

glynt

Hi Catrina, I don't think that will work for this site because I am using a ken burns effect, so the corners of the pictures don't stay in one place. I think I need to alter the shape of the 'container' that the pictures are in.... I have another site which I don't use the ken burns effect on, so it might be useful on that one, except that I have the part at the bottom with the thumbnails one which would also need to be rounded... www.gt-images.net. Thanks, Glyn

glynt

That looks like it would work... but well out of my league I'm afraid!! Thanks anyway....

catrina

You can try adding rounded corners to the background image using Photoshop.

Designer | Catrina Dulay