Sign in to follow this  
ken

grand children in iblog pro

ken

I am having trouble with the grand child pages. When you hover over the parent, the child pages appear, when you hover over the child the grand child pages are not appearing. www.kensellstampa.com if you hover over search, then surrounding communities, nothing appears. Thanks for the help.

cmunns

works for me (using Safari). Are you still having this problem? Did you reset your cache after adding the grandchild pages?

ken

are you able to see the grandchild nav in your browser. i cleared the cach and still cannot. do i need to do something special when creating the page?

justme

Ken, I see one grandchild nav display - Search Tampa Communities. Works in both Safari 4 and Firefox 3.6 on OSX 10.4.11

ken

my error, if search tampa communities is grandchild, i need the next level. is that possible? great grand child????

justme

Well now you've got me :) I'm thinking 'Search' is the parent, 'Search Tampa Communities' is child and the next drop down would be grandchild. But what do I know. Anyway, what I meant to say was the next level from 'Search Tampa Communities' DOES display for me: Westchase, Waterchase, etc. You may need to edit some php code to add more levels. Hopefully someone else will be able to assist you in this. Good luck.

ken

those display for me as well, it is the next level that does not. i need help getting that next level to appear.

Andrew

Yes, then we'll need to add another level like this to "dropdown.css" ` /* LEVEL THREE */ #nav ul.dropdown ul ul ul { left: 100%; top: 0; } #nav ul.dropdown li:hover > ul li:hover > ul { visibility: visible; } ` ** untested **

mailsascharoesnerde

Does grandchild work in EcoPro ?

cmunns

can you give a link? I need to see what you have working.