Sign in to follow this  
jackbrennan2008

Brandnav background help.

jackbrennan2008

Hi all, (Using PlatformPro) It's hard to explain, so here is a screen shot with what i want highlighted in red. helpplz.jpg I'd like to have my brandnav section header with a background colour behind it that goes across the screen horizontally like footer is. I've spent nearly 2 hours trying myself (also searching the forums). So instead of going around in circles i thought i'd ask for help. I bet it's simple... :) Thank you Jack.

jackbrennan2008

Hi Catrina, Indeed you can see my website. It's just default settings with a static home page and brandnav. I love to be able to have something similar to what pagelines.com has done. http://www.jbtech.no User: 1234 Pass: 1234 I password the site to stop visitors visiting while i'm having a play (password changed to 1234 for ease of use for purpose of this forum communication)

catrina

Go to Design Control in your settings and select Full-Width Design Framework from Site Design Mode and save your options. Add this CSS to your Custom Code area or the base.css file:

#header {background-color: #000;}
	div.inline-nav {background-color: none;}

Please read the docs before posting. Please do not private message me unless I ask you to.

Designer | Catrina Dulay

Founder | Catrina and Mouse

jackbrennan2008

It works, I cannot thank you enough Catrina :). I really appreciate your help!

mundocaco
Catrina thanks! :D