Sign in to follow this  
interfuel

Importing feature slides via pagelines_options in MySQL?

interfuel

Having some issues here, and after doing some research, not seeing the information I need. We have a two branches of development that have diverged, and need to merge quite a few Pagelines feature slides from one installation of iBlogPro4 into the other. To do this, I've exported the SQL for the wp_options table from the source site using mysqldump, isolated the pagelines_options and pagelines_options_redundant rows, and then removed those rows from the destination database and inserted the rows taken from the source database. This appears fine when viewed from the command line interface. These rows are not altered, they are dumped directly from the original data inserted by the admin interface. However, when I load a page in the destination site, iBlogPro4 apparently rejects this data, instead replacing it with default installation values. What am I missing? Is there another row somewhere? Other settings to change? Any assistance would be greatly appreciated.

cmunns

did you try erasing the defaults in the db? or do they get regenerated each time?

interfuel

Hi Adam, As far as I know, the only two rows are in wp_options, with option_names of pagelines_options and pagelines_options_redundant. Both of these were deleted, then rewritten using the exported SQL script from the source database. This data remains until I actually load a page, at which point the rows revert to default values. If I only replace wp_options, it will instead load wp_options_redundant, which makes me think there is something wrong with the option_value string I'm inserting. However, the insert statements were generated by MySQL and use the data placed in the source database by iBlogPro4's feature admin panel, so I'm not sure what the problem might be.

interfuel

Seem to have fixed this. The issue was that there's a third relevant row, 'features', which needed to be updated as well. It did not exist in the live database, so wasn't noticed in the dev database.