Sign in to follow this  
JohnMagic

Bilingual iBlog Pro

JohnMagic

Hi. Is there any documentation or known issues when running iBlog Pro as bilingual ? Are there any tested working plugin solution. Didnt find any info searching forum.

JohnMagic

Thanks Catrina. Is it tested as working ? I`m on a live site and about to add another language. WP forum says its abandoned, not 3.1.3 compatible, and its not really a bilingual plugin, its a automatic translation plugin. Thanks for the tip anyways. I`m looking for information on known issues with running iBlog pro bilingual and if theres any tested and proven plugin solutions.

kastelic

Haven't heard any, but this comment will bump your post to the top!

kastelic

Haven't heard any, but this comment will bump your post to the top.

JohnMagic

Hi Jimmy.Thanks for the bump. Didnt find any info either, but I`m wondering how features setup etc is supposed to be handled in multilingual setups. My guess would be that iBlog Pro is not bilingual friendly and that I may have to set up two installs or use multisite.

catrina

Some parts of themes tend not to be translated even with a plugin. You can set up two installs to avoid running into language translation problems.

Please read the docs before posting. Please do not private message me unless I ask you to.

Designer | Catrina Dulay

Founder | Catrina and Mouse

JohnMagic

Hi Catrina. I know. I`m asking if there are any known issues with iBlog Pro and bilingual setups. I`m not talking about localization, but content, in 2 or more languages.

Sourena
There are plugins for that. WPML and qTranslate have the best performance.

alefba.us

Web Development & Design for Right-to-Left languages