Sign in to follow this  
Danny

Homepage boxes and Footer boxes the same set ?

Danny

Hi, I have created a homepage, using the Feature page template and on that template I've dragged across Pagelines Feature, Content Area and Pagelines Boxes. Now on my Footer template Ive added Pageline boxes and full width sidebar. Now the issue Im having is that when I refresh the homepage, the homepage boxes are the same set as the footer boxes. I want to have the Homepage boxes be one set and the footer boxes to be a different set. For example Homepage boxes be set 1 and footer boxes be set 2. Is this possible and if so, how do I go about setting this up. Thanks

Please search our forums, before posting!

Danny

Here you go Catrina, http://test.inglorious-basterds.eu/ As you can see the boxes Im talking about are About us, We are recruiting and the Rift/Warhammer image.

kastelic

I don't think you can choose which boxes appear in the footer, they will just be the same as what you have chosen for the box page. Perhaps, doing a text widget that look like the boxes you want would be the best way to go about this?

Danny

Yeah thanks Jimmy was thinking of doing just that, it's just a shame you cant acutally do choose what boxes appear when trying to do what I tried to do.