Sign in to follow this  
mbb0109

CFormsII setup and UI

mbb0109

Hello out there, I've been using the iBlogPro 4 for some days and I am redesigning the theme to make it more personal. But I ran into a problem. I have some problems setting up the UI for the CForms (Contact form) and can't get it looking like this: http://www.pagelines.com/demos/iblogpro/contact Anybody could help with some advice? Thank you very much.

catrina

Can you also post a link to your site so I can see what your form looks like right now?

Please read the docs before posting. Please do not private message me unless I ask you to.

Designer | Catrina Dulay

Founder | Catrina and Mouse

mbb0109

Hi Catrina I didn't make the site public yet. But I did upload an image of it. Here it is: kXonNkXonN.png I use the theme minimal.css, because I can find any iBlogPro themes or anything looking like the iBlogPro 4 theme. Like I mention on the picture I also have a problem with the "Comment/Reply" section beneath the CForm (marked on the picture). Thank you very much for your advice.

catrina

On the form, you can use CSS to move the "Required" text to the left so that it appears inline. Also, you will have to disable comments on all single pages for them to disappear on all.

Please read the docs before posting. Please do not private message me unless I ask you to.

Designer | Catrina Dulay

Founder | Catrina and Mouse

mbb0109

Can you tell me how to do that? Because I just did put: .post-footer {display:none} into the <> Custom Code and it only works within my blog/news page...? Can you tell me how to do it? Thanks for the answer about the CSS. - I am looking at it at the moment.

kastelic

Here is all the CSS for the forms on that page you mentioned: /* FORMS/CONTACT ETC */ .cform input {padding: 5px;font-size: 1.1em;} .cform fieldset{background: #fff;border:none;} .cform label { display:block; margin:0; text-align:left; } .cf_info.failure{background: #f7f7f7; border: 1px solid #eee; padding: 5px 15px;color: #000;font-weight: bold;margin-bottom: 1em;} legend{display: none;} #content .cform {margin:5px 50px;padding:0px 0;} .cform ol, .cform li{list-style-type: none; margin:0;padding:0;} .cform label {} .cform li{margin-bottom: .7em;} .cform .single{width: 97%;} .cform .area{width: 97%;} .cform .emailreqtxt,.cform .reqtxt{font-style: italic;color: #999;} .cf_hidden {display: none;} .success { background: #f7f7f7; padding: 15px; margin-bottom: .5em; font-size:1.4em; } input[type="text"].cf_error:focus {border: 1px solid #000;} /* Mailing List Form */ .mailinglist .cform ol{width:262px; float: left;} .mailinglist .cform .single{width:97%} .mailinglist .cform .sendbutton{margin:21px 0 0 10px;padding: 3px 0 2px 0;} .linklove a{display: none;}

mbb0109

Thank you very much Jimmy. It helped me out.