Sign in to follow this  
pznproductions

my permalink is screwed up!

pznproductions

My pages were not working, This is the response I received from my hosting co. My permalink is now set on default. I would like it back to how it was/: It appears that the problem with your website is caused by a conflict between the caching plugins you had installed, the permalinks, and your theme. The permalink functionality with SEO URLs does not appear to be working with your theme. I tried various settings to get this to work correctly and the only combination of settings that worked was to disable the fancy URLs, disable the caching scripts, and change the "Continue to Website" link on your home page to go to the correct URL. At this time your site appears to function correctly, each page loading as it should. In order to get the fancy URLs to work correctly I suggest looking into documentation for your theme and contacting the developers. them back to how they were. Help!

catrina

Can you deactivate your plugins one by one to see if any of them is causing a conflict?

Please read the docs before posting. Please do not private message me unless I ask you to.

Designer | Catrina Dulay

Founder | Catrina and Mouse