Sign in to follow this  
wittcorell

menu Pages all lead to front page??

wittcorell

Hi Forum I have just created my menus and sub menus. But they all lead to the front page and not to the page?? What am i doing wrong here? Thanks witt

timlinson

Do you have a redirection plugin? Actually you should deactivate all plugins just to test.

wittcorell

Hi Tim. I have no plugins installed yet, have just startet setting up the layout. Thanks Daniel

wittcorell

Have tryed everything the last hour, can't find the problem??

wittcorell

Have tryed to delete all pages and menues, but nothing helps!

Audun MB

seems like that links are working, but that all pages look the same? Did you edit the "default page"-template?

wittcorell

Hi Audun. Thanks for your answer. Yes i had moved content area from default page template, moved it back and now seems to work. The only things is it shows on the front page and not as an individual page??

Audun MB

I think this is what has happened: What you think of as your front page is in fact the setup of the default template. You've added features and boxes to this template? Am I right? Then features and boxes will show on all pages. On the default template you should only have the content area (and other things you want on all standard pages). On the frontpage use another template like the Feature template, and modify this to suit your needs. (You can choose which template you use in the Page attribute menu on the right, when you edit a page.) Hope this helps! Took me a while to figure out the details of this myself.

wittcorell

THANK YOU Audun You solved hours of thinking ;o) Now i can go on! Daniel