Sign in to follow this  
utgjames

URGENT - Only 2 features showing up! Fix is VERY important!

utgjames

Hello, I run Under The Gun Review [www.underthegunreview.net] and love the theme, but today when I updated my features, only 2 will show up on the site. I simply copy/pasted codes into my pre-existing features [there were already 5, i just moved them around] and now only the first 2 appear on the homepage. The code is still present in the stationpro-feature section. What happened?

utgjames

I tried resetting everything. Still no luck.

Andrew

most likely a markup issue or a plugin conflict. first steps... 1. disable plugins. 2. run a w3 validation check to look for unclosed tags.

cmunns

Enter your URL here: W3C Validation Service And look for unclosed tags (missing ">") By the way. I checked it out on my computer and the only ones missing were slides 5 & 7

justme

fwiw, I just checked the site and found a difference between Safari and Firefox (OSX), which leads me to believe there is a markup issue. Safari is stricter. In Safari, only 5 features show up (numbers 1-5) and they all seem to work fine. In Firefox, numbers 1-7 display but numbers 5 and 7 are blank. Number 6 is Laura Marling (number 5 in Safari).