Sign in to follow this  
charliesjc

Displaying pagelines boxes below page content (the loop)

charliesjc

Displaying pagelines boxes below page content (the loop) Hi, I'm running Platform Pro. I'm trying to move the Pagelines boxes below the main content area (i.e. directly below the loop) on one of my pages. I have obviously tried just moving it in the template setup to the footer area but then it falls outside the canvas and I don't get the result I want. Also out of interest while I'm here I'm struggling to find the right tag on the Carousel so I can make the corners rounded. You'll see I've done it for the main canvas area. http://skysolutions.co.za/concrete-services

Kate

Hi Dale, For the first part: This is just theoretical, but, in Settings->Template Setup->Box Page, drag "Content Area" from the left column and place it above Highlight, Soapboxes, and Paglines Boxes. Then, on your page, make sure you're using "Box Page" as the Template. I think that will do the trick. For the second: try adding padding to the carousel equal to the radius of the curved corner. For instance, if it's a 15px curve, add 15px of padding. That may work...