Sign in to follow this  
joie

How to style boxes with Custom CSS

joie

Hei guys, Do you know how to style the custom css section to add - padding between row of boxes - shadow for each boxes - left padding for the featured box graphic Thank you, cheers, joie the result is something like the below image boxes-layout.jpg

Kate

Hi Joie, You can use CSS3 for the drop-shadow, or just use an image. For the other CSS: are you using Firebug? Because it will help you pick out the elements you have to change.

joie

thank you kate, Yes i am using firebug so far here is what i did at the custom css .fbox { background:#CFDFF3; border-radius:8px; padding-top:4px; padding-bottom:4px; box-shadow: 5px 5px 5px #ccc; min-height:180px; } I can not insert a space between the first row of boxes to the 2nd row of boxes Didnot quite understand which class to add the padding to cheers, joie

joie

Superb Catrina, Thank you very much !

buzinky
I tried using the above to add a space between two banners within the same banner section, but it did not work. I achieved what I was looking for by using two separate banner sections (see [url]http://taleran.com/groups/[/url]). Is there some other way to add space? Thanks!