Sign in to follow this  
jinfinite8

Banner in header iBlogPro 3.5.5

jinfinite8

Hi, I'm running iBlogPro 3.5.5 at hrexaminer.com and would like to use ad-minister to add a 468x60 banner ad in the header of the design. My header banner ad isn't working quite right. It appears where I want it too visually but I can't click on it (I'm guessing it's behind the left col div). I've been able to get custom ad-minister placements working elsewhere in the theme jut fine so I believe my problem is with the div's and css I'm using in the header.php and style.css files but I can't spot my mistake to fix it. Can you suggest how I'd fix this? Header.php banner ad-minister code I've added:

<!-- Ad-Minister Header Banner Ad 468x60 Wrapper -->
	<?php
	  $args = array('position' => 'Top banner', 'description' => 'This is the banner on top of every page', 'before' => '<div id="banner-top">', 'after' => '</div>');
	  do_action('ad-minister', $args);
	?>
css for banner ad that I've added to style.css:
#banner-top {
	           float: right;
		   margin-top: 50px;
		   margin-right: 250px;
		}

Thanks for any help you can provide! ~ Julian julian@exceler8.com (561) 584-9088

Kate

Hi Julian, Your hunch is correct ;) It was hiding behind the "header" div. Here's how to correct it:

#header{position:relative !important;z-index:1 !important;}
	#banner-top{position:relative !important;z-index:300 !important;}

Simply add that into your Custom CSS section.

jinfinite8

Kate, you are a god send! Thank you, thank you, thank you! Mucho karma to you. ~ julian