Sign in to follow this  
psaudio

How do I get mutliple feature blocks?

psaudio

For features boxes, I see there are three that seem to be the only three. However, I want three features boxes on each of my product pages that apply to different products. So, for example, product A has three feature boxes pertaining specifically to the product, Product B another 3 feature boxes specific to that product. Thanks for the help.

timlinson

In the top right, you'll see a "Add New Feature Box" button. That will let you create more boxes. Then for each box, there's a "Display Page IDs" setting near the bottom. To get this number, view each product page live on the site, right click and "view source." Find the `` tag and you'll see the number to use in the `page-id-##` class.

psaudio

Brilliant and thanks for the help!

pbeaulieu_9828

Tim, If you do not put anything in the 'display ID field' then they should show up on every page that has that feature, correct? I want three more boxes but they do not show up on my home page. Please refer to post'Can't add a new row of feature boxes' which I just updated, thanks.

christian_x

Still having an issue here. I've created a new feature box (Industries) and would like to populate it with individual slides from each industry served. So, I created an Idustries box, then feature slides for each industry. I'm missing the part where A) I tell the "Industries" Feature Box to display those particular slides and B) Tell the pages to utilize that particular feature box. I noted the part about adding the page ID # within the Feature setup and that it's done in both the Box and the slide screens. However, I can't seem to control which slides go in which box set. Perhaps I'm misunderstanding the definitions of same. I'm working under the assumption that the feature box is the slideshow in its entirety and the feature slide is one slide within the slideshow. Or is the feature box just the tiny icon and we're simply showing/hiding slides in one site-wide slideshow?