Sign in to follow this  
studentkrubb

soapbox layout into magazine layout

studentkrubb

Hi! In one of my webpage pages I have a huge row of soapboxes. (Link: http://kulinariskresa.se/besoksmal/) This generates alot of scrolling, is it somehow possible to configure the set of soapboxes on this specific page into a look similar to the blog posts magazine layout? Thanks in advance!

catrina

You can reduce the number of soapboxes in a set by splitting up the soapboxes into different sets (if you don't mind the soapboxes being moved into separate sets) or you can use some CSS to resize the thumbnails and reposition some of the information. Do these soapboxes appear on any other page or is this the only page where they're supposed to show?

Please read the docs before posting. Please do not private message me unless I ask you to.

Designer | Catrina Dulay

Founder | Catrina and Mouse

studentkrubb

The huge row of soapboxes is intended and it is a combination of several smaller sets displayed on five more pages. I wish to change them all by changing the layout of the huge row. Is that possible? Which commands would I be looking for? I know I have found the right lines doing this before but now I can't locate them, even using firebug. Thanks from a beginner!

Kate

It looks like you've already played with Settings->Box Settings, correct? Other than that, it seems it's just a matter of reducing the padding for these.

studentkrubb

Correct! I turned my soapboxes into ordinary boxes. I'm trying to configure the padding atm (leaving more space to the left and right of the set), but it won't accept. This is my code:

.dcol_container_2 {
	? ? ? ? float:? right;
	? ? ? ? margin-right:? -28px;
	? ? ? ? margin-top:? 0;
	? ? ? ? width:? 1024px;
	}

.fboxinfo {
	? ? ? ? overflow:? hidden;
	? ? ? ? padding:? 5px 4em 0 0;
	}

Am I missing any selector?

cmunns

` #boxes .dcol-pad { padding: 8px 20px 30px; } ` Looks like you had this in the dynamic css, but you weren't applying the left-right values.

studentkrubb

Thanks alot! That fixed it!