Sign in to follow this  
ns32

bbpress 2 beta plugin

ns32

Hello??” As some of you might already know, recently the makers of Wordpress and BBpress jointly released a plugin that adds a BBpress forum to a Wordpress site. Since it's just a plugin, this solution aims to avoid the hassle of a bbpress installation and "deep integration." Is anyone else experimenting with the new plugin on a PlatformPro site, either production or (more likely) a sandbox? If so: 1) Any advice about how to functionally integrate it with PlatformPro (or a child theme thereof) so that we can customize the forum pages in the same way we can use PlatformPro to customize ordinary pages? 2) Any bugs to report? 3) Any other lessons learned?

ns32

With respect to (1) ??” specifically, I'm wondering how to integrate the functions.php file of the plugin with that of PlatformPro (or -Base, as it were). Also, sorry for asking multiple questions. I guess #1 is the one I want to focus on.

catrina
Is anyone else experimenting with the new plugin on a PlatformPro site, either production or (more likely) a sandbox?
I don't know of any customers who are experimenting with this new plugin, but if any of them are, they can leave their insight here.

Please read the docs before posting. Please do not private message me unless I ask you to.

Designer | Catrina Dulay

Founder | Catrina and Mouse

fazcue

I'm interested too in using bbpress plugin version. It would be nice if platformPro works fine with it.

jdehaan
I'm trying to follow the ticket, but it shows me this error after I registered and verified my email and logged back in: TICKET_VIEW privileges are required to perform this operation on Ticket #7