Sign in to follow this  
deandwyer

Aweber subscribe button justifies left (should be centered)

deandwyer

My subscribe button should be centered. When I add to my sidebar or my main content page, it is justified left. sign-up-problem.png What is the work around for this. Thanks amigos, DD

deandwyer

Sure Catrina, www.beingprimal.com Thanks for the prompt reply :-)

timlinson

The button needs a `0 auto` margin to be centered, so you need something like this in platformpro > settings > custom code > custom css: `#af-form-837829806 .buttonContainer input.submit {margin:0 auto}`

deandwyer

Hi Tim, Thanks for taking the time to help. I applied the code and that did work for my sidebar. It does not however correct the issue with the sign up I place in my page content. My About Page Any suggestions how I might fix that one and any others that I will be adding to my pages? Thanks my friend, DD

Kate

Hey Dean, That's because the code Tim gave specifies an ID. So, you can do one of two things with your CSS. Either add the other ID, or set it so it will apply to any form you add. Option 1)

#af-form-837829806 .buttonContainer input.submit, #af-form-579490387 .buttonContainer input.submit {margin:0 auto}
Option 2)
.af-body .buttonContainer input.submit {margin:0 auto !important;}

deandwyer

Kate, Thank so much for taking the time to distinguish between the two codes. Much appreciated. I applied your second code and my world is now aligned as it should be...well at least my online world :-) Have a wonderful day. DD

bimijane
Hi Kate, I'm having the same problem - the button on my aWeber form has lost its styling in addition to justifying left instead of center. I added the code you suggested above: .af-body .buttonContainer input.submit {margin:0 auto !important;} to my PlatformPro CSS area and saved it, but no changes. Here is the url, the form is in the top right sidebar with a green arrow: blenditandmendit.com many thanks, Jane