• Please log in to reply
2 replies to this topic

#1 jg_cci

jg_cci

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 10 posts

Posted 06 June 2011 - 01:45 PM

I ran into an interesting problem during my integration of Platform & bbpress. I noticed that while logged into WP and going to the forum I wasn't shown as logged in. I thought I had everything working last week so I started checking. In verifying that WordPress Integration (on bbPress) was set up correctly I went to check the salts in options.php as noted on the page. When I got to the secure_auth_salt I noticed this was not shown on my options.php page. I then pulled up wp-config.php and noticed the salts shown there do not match what is showing on options.php. Do I need to update the options page or config file? Do I need to reload something to get things to sink up? Any thoughts would be appreciated. Thanks, John

#2 cmunns

cmunns

Advocate

• Members

• 6537 posts

Posted 06 June 2011 - 06:55 PM

The salts on your bb-config file need to match the ones in your wp-config file if you want shared logins.

#3 jg_cci

jg_cci

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 10 posts

Posted 06 June 2011 - 07:06 PM

Salts or keys? The keys do match between the two files (wp-config & bb-config)but when I look at the salts in wp-config.php and what options.php shows they don't match up.