Photo
- - - - -

How to? Half-size Feature w/ sidebar on right? Facebook LIKE button instead?

• Please log in to reply
2 replies to this topic

#1 sgodar

sgodar

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 30 posts

Posted 05 June 2011 - 12:19 AM

Hey guys, This forum is super helpful! And I need some help Lol! Times like these I wish I knew more about PHP and the custom code that PlatformPro allows users to enter... Anyways, trying to kill two questions with one stone: (1) How do I get my Feature to be half size or page width aligned left so I can have a sidebar to the right of the Feature? Ex.

Please Login or Register to see this Hidden Content

(2) I don't know how difficult it would be to do this or if it's even possible, but I want to replace the Social Bookmarking icons on top with a Facebook Like It button. That is all. Obviously, it will be linking to the company's Facebook page. That is all for now! Lol! Thanks in advance to anyone who can help me out. CHEERS! Scott G.

#2 catrina

catrina

Advocate

• Members
  • 12345 posts
  • LocationCalifornia

Posted 05 June 2011 - 04:13 PM

1) Check out this solution:

2) Yes, it is possible with a hook. If you're not familiar with hooks yet, you can check out this tutorial:

If you need further help with how to implement your hook, let us know.

#3 sgodar

sgodar

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 30 posts

Posted 05 June 2011 - 10:20 PM

Ok Catrina I have another question. How do I get the PageLine Boxes to only wrap as far as the Feature and keep the Sidebar? When I add the Boxes back to the template they span the entire width and overlap the sidebar...!? Thanks!