• Please log in to reply
5 replies to this topic

#1 pbussey

pbussey

• Members
  • Pip
  • 3 posts

Posted 04 June 2011 - 08:00 AM

I seem to have theme options missing after a new install of Station Pro done this morning. I'm looking for "Design Control". These are the options I do have:- Header and Nav Pages and Posts Sidebar Options Footer Options Text Options Global Options Custom Code

#2 pbussey

pbussey

• Members
  • Pip
  • 3 posts

Posted 04 June 2011 - 08:21 AM

I really hope that the Station Pro 3 screenshot wasn't prepared with Platform Pro, that seems to include the missing "Design Control".

#3 catrina

catrina

Advocate

• Members
  • 12345 posts
  • LocationCalifornia

Posted 04 June 2011 - 03:45 PM

Paul, the Station Pro 3 doesn't have Design Control. Only PlatformPro has the Design Control settings.

#4 pbussey

pbussey

• Members
  • Pip
  • 3 posts

Posted 04 June 2011 - 07:34 PM

Hi Catrina, Thanks for confirming this - appreciated. Would you recommend PlatformPro from your experience? What aspects of it have worked for you? I figure it's a case of either having a developer change the Station Pro layout or using PlatformPro. Paul

#5 catrina

catrina

Advocate

• Members
  • 12345 posts
  • LocationCalifornia

Posted 12 June 2011 - 04:50 PM

I would recommend PlatformPro if you want more customization options. There is still some work to do (with hooks functions.php file and custom CSS), but all of that can be learned and picked up over time.

#6 phlop04

phlop04

• Members
  • Pip
  • 3 posts

Posted 22 August 2011 - 01:56 AM

Catrina. I have the menu's listed above but they are not functioning. I would like to adjust the color on my Stationpro header. I just recently updated to the latest wordpress.