Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0

Station Pro Theme Options missing

Question

Posted · Report post

I seem to have theme options missing after a new install of Station Pro done this morning. I'm looking for "Design Control". These are the options I do have:- Header and Nav Pages and Posts Sidebar Options Footer Options Text Options Global Options Custom Code

5 answers to this question

Posted · Report post

I really hope that the Station Pro 3 screenshot wasn't prepared with Platform Pro, that seems to include the missing "Design Control".

Posted · Report post

Paul, the Station Pro 3 doesn't have Design Control. Only PlatformPro has the Design Control settings.

Posted · Report post

Hi Catrina, Thanks for confirming this - appreciated. Would you recommend PlatformPro from your experience? What aspects of it have worked for you? I figure it's a case of either having a developer change the Station Pro layout or using PlatformPro. Paul

Posted · Report post

I would recommend PlatformPro if you want more customization options. There is still some work to do (with hooks functions.php file and custom CSS), but all of that can be learned and picked up over time.

Posted · Report post

Catrina. I have the menu's listed above but they are not functioning. I would like to adjust the color on my Stationpro header. I just recently updated to the latest wordpress.