Photo
- - - - -

Full wdth on whitehouse

This topic has been archived. This means that you cannot reply to this topic.
4 replies to this topic

#1 asatysco

asatysco

• Members
  • Pip
  • 1 posts

Posted 21 March 2010 - 03:49 PM

Hi, how can I get a full with on my site's pages ? Asatys Consulting
I have no widget on the sidebar & checked the "hide if empty box" but it's still there !
Thank U in advance for the advice

#2 arpowers

arpowers

Founder

• Administrators
  • 3270 posts

Posted 22 March 2010 - 05:17 PM

hi, what theme/version are you using? did you see the full width page templates?

#3 skiddy

skiddy

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 14 posts

Posted 26 March 2010 - 06:28 PM

OK, so I'm being really dense here and have the same problem with Station Pro 2. How exactly do I get full width posts when I have no sidebar/widgets? I can can see that if I create a new page there is a template option for that but what about the default posts? How do I make those full-width?

#4 skiddy

skiddy

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 14 posts

Posted 26 March 2010 - 08:04 PM

can can see that if I create a new page there is a template option for that but what about the default posts? How do I make those full-width?

Actually, even if I follow the Feature instructions and set up different pages with a full-width template, anything I post to those pages still show up "narrow" with a blank space for where a sidebar/widget would be. This is frustrating!

#5 cmunns

cmunns

Advocate

• Members

• 6537 posts

Posted 26 March 2010 - 09:29 PM

Can you post a link to your site so we can see the full-width page templates you are using? If you want your post pages to be full width that will require modifying the file.