Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Full wdth on whitehouse

5 posts in this topic

Posted · Report post

Hi, how can I get a full with on my site's pages ? Asatys Consulting I have no widget on the sidebar & checked the "hide if empty box" but it's still there ! Thank U in advance for the advice

Posted · Report post

hi, what theme/version are you using? did you see the full width page templates?

Posted · Report post

OK, so I'm being really dense here and have the same problem with Station Pro 2. How exactly do I get full width posts when I have no sidebar/widgets? I can can see that if I create a new page there is a template option for that but what about the default posts? How do I make those full-width?

Posted · Report post

can can see that if I create a new page there is a template option for that but what about the default posts? How do I make those full-width?
Actually, even if I follow the Feature instructions and set up different pages with a full-width template, anything I post to those pages still show up "narrow" with a blank space for where a sidebar/widget would be. This is frustrating!

Posted · Report post

Can you post a link to your site so we can see the full-width page templates you are using? If you want your post pages to be full width that will require modifying the file.