6 replies to this topic

#1 seeyou30

seeyou30

Advanced Member

• Members
  • 59 posts
  • Framework Version:2.4

Posted 30 May 2011 - 03:40 AM

Hi! I know its been discussed before but I still cant get how to point logo (header and footer) in multisite install to the main site. I have sub-site (site.com/sub) with separate PlatformPro on it, so its logo points to itself. I need it to point to main site (site.com) Hope I clearly described my problem))) Thanks in advance

#2 timlinson

timlinson

Advocate

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1032 posts

Posted 30 May 2011 - 04:09 AM

Did you try Catrina's solution from this thread yet?

Please Login or Register to see this Hidden Content

Open the library.templates.php file in your theme folder (core > library) and find this code:

`

#3 seeyou30

seeyou30

Advanced Member

• Members
  • 59 posts

Posted 30 May 2011 - 04:28 AM

im usuing latest update (1.5) yes, i tried to find it in library.templates.php file but i found only these lines, so im confused what to change: $site_logo = sprintf( '

', home_url(), get_bloginfo('name'), esc_url(pagelines_option('pagelines_custom_logo')), get_bloginfo('name')); echo apply_filters('pagelines_site_logo', $site_logo);

#4 timlinson

timlinson

Advocate

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1032 posts

Posted 30 May 2011 - 04:34 AM

Actually go to Appearance > Themes, set Platform Base as the active theme, and use this hook instead in platformbase/functions.php. This is better practice than changing the core files.

Change `http://your_url.com` to your main site's url.

#5 seeyou30

seeyou30

Advanced Member

• Members
  • 59 posts

Posted 30 May 2011 - 05:11 AM

Tim! Thanks for help, it worked! but only for header logo. footer logo still points to site.com/sub what can be done to point footer logo to the main site as well? tnx

#6 cmunns

cmunns

Advocate

• Members

• 6537 posts

Posted 30 May 2011 - 09:19 PM

create a file called template.footcols.php in PlatformBase. In that file copy everything inside of the brackets for the `function section_template()` from the original section.footcols.php Then you can modify the code as you wish...in this case you are just changing the default footer widgets set forth in the theme Just look for the first widget there and change this: `` to your own link

#7 seeyou30

seeyou30

Advanced Member

• Members
  • 59 posts

Posted 31 May 2011 - 08:18 AM

Adam! I did it! Success!