• Please log in to reply
3 replies to this topic

#1 groshguitars

groshguitars

• Members
  • Pip
  • 2 posts

Posted 19 May 2011 - 08:57 PM

... I'm running Station Pro 3 ... I was running 6 features on the home page ... I added a couple more and began moving features around by cutting and pasting ... it was going well at first, then all the sudden I re-freshed and I only had two features on the front page. I "reset" the feature section by clicking on the button at the bottom of the page and then re-loaded my info ... still only 2 features show on the site. PLEASE HELP! here's the site: groshguitars.com Also, the page is loading different in Firefox vs Safari. In Safari, it just shows two features. In Firefox, it shows more but they aren't displaying correctly. Finally, I don't have a backup, but I do have the feature content saved in a word doc, so I can cut and past back in if there's any easy way to reset everything (I did try the "reset" at the bottom of the page and it didn't help). Thanks in advance! Brent

#2 cmunns

cmunns

Advocate

• Members

• 6537 posts

Posted 19 May 2011 - 09:18 PM

Check your HTML markup in those features. You have some missing markup http://validator.w3....=Inline&group=0

#3 groshguitars

groshguitars

• Members
  • Pip
  • 2 posts

Posted 19 May 2011 - 09:56 PM

awesome. thanks. I was using `` incorrectly. I'm not really a web guy :-) thanks!

#4 mdvanhelden

mdvanhelden

Advanced Member

• Members
  • 95 posts
  • Framework Version:2.3.3

Posted 24 April 2012 - 03:26 PM

@cmunns, can you please be more specific? I've the same problem, but how can I check the HTML markup in the features? I put in the URL of the page, but then I see no missing markup.... And please tell me hoe to chance anything if I have to? In IE the features are showing perfectly, but in other browsers it only shows two.... Thank you, Monique PS I' m using page lines framework