• Please log in to reply
6 replies to this topic

#1 paul13

paul13

• Members
  • Pip
  • 8 posts

Posted 19 May 2011 - 11:18 AM

I have some cool templates and I was just wondering if I could replace some CSS templates and run it with platformpro? If so how? Thanks.

#2 ricardo

ricardo

Advocate

• Members
  • 587 posts

Posted 19 May 2011 - 12:24 PM

Hi Jay! Yes you can but up to a certain extent. It's no easy task, you have to match existing CSS containers to the ones in your CSS, if they exist. Along the way you would probably sacrifice some PlatformPro functionality and a lot of the css template. Ricardo

#3 paul13

paul13

• Members
  • Pip
  • 8 posts

Posted 22 May 2011 - 10:06 PM

Thanks Ricardo, Where would be the best place to start as far as learning how to do what you described?

#4 ricardo

ricardo

Advocate

• Members
  • 587 posts

Posted 22 May 2011 - 10:15 PM

There's no specific learning resource for this although there are plenty of online resources to learn general HTML and CSS but if you don't know any, we're talking about months of learning. Ricardo

#5 kastelic

kastelic

Advocate

• Members

• 3081 posts

Posted 22 May 2011 - 10:23 PM

Hi, here's a good place to start learning CSS:

Please Login or Register to see this Hidden Content

#6 paul13

paul13

• Members
  • Pip
  • 8 posts

Posted 03 June 2011 - 12:14 AM

Thanks guys, I was hoping for a step by step, but it looks like i have to actually learn something. or pay someone. as i have no money for such things...

#7 catrina

catrina

Advocate

• Members
  • 12345 posts
  • LocationCalifornia

Posted 03 June 2011 - 02:55 AM

It's quite easy to get used to after some practice. It's just knowing how to implement what kind of styling you want that can take some time to figure out.